This guide will assist service providers in preparing service applications that meet the requirements of the Miicrojobs review group.
Select the best category for the service that you offer. Below your selection you’ll see the description of the services that are included in this category. This description should be used to ensure that your service is included.
- Give your service a good descriptive title. The service title should describe the actual service offered and not include non-factual adjectives such as amazing, beautiful, amazing or incredible.
- You must read the sentence as a whole in the following formats: Retro Lettered Logo Design (or Custom Double-Sided business card design), or High-End Fashion Retouching. Do not include your name or taglines.
- Each word in the description should be capitalized, as shown in examples. Capitalize the first word, and all other words, excluding closed-class words.
- You should not use hype-filled words. Your Demo site and examples images should speak for your service.
- Check your spelling!
- 100 character maximum length.
- There is no mention of turnaround time, revisions, or price. This information is already available in specific locations.
Some acceptable titles:
- Retro Lettered Logo Design
- High-End Fashion Retouching
- Sketchy Manga Caricatures
- Logo Design
- Vectorized Character Design
- Responsive PSD to HTML
- Bold Event Flyers
- Fluid HTML & CSS Navigation Bar
Some unacceptable titles:
- Amazing, Gorgeous Vintage Lettered Greeting Cards (hype)
- Fast Logo Design (hype + speed is covered by turnaround time)
- ABS on LOGOS! (special characters + caps)
- Front End Web Designer (describes the provider, not the service)
- ****BEST**** Photo Retouching (hype + special chars + caps)
- I will design four flyers (not capitalized + a sentence not a title + out of scope promise)
- Search Engine Optimization – Make Your Site Appear in Google (contains a tagline)
- WordPress theme customization (not capitalized)
The price you set for the job should be within the given ranges. Keep in mind that all prices on Miicrojobs are in US Dollars. This price should reflect the cost of your entire service, including revisions and other costs. Miicrojobs doesn’t offer hourly pricing.
What is the turnaround time for this service? This time can be between 1 to 14 days and should not include the turnaround times for individual revisions. This should not be included in the description.
What number of revisions would you be willing to provide for this service? This information should not be included in the description.
You have one chance to be a service provider. Be creative and individual. Keep within the Miicrojobs user terms.
Make sure to be specific about what you offer (or not) and the extent or quantity of your services. If you offer Photo Restoration services, make sure you specify how many photos you are willing and able to restore at a set price.
These are some of the things that could cause our review team not to approve your service request:
- Out-of-scope promises –Providers cannot promise to do work that isn’t in the category or offer any incentives or bonuses that would give them an unfair advantage, such as multiple final products or bonus digital files or additional work beyond the scope of the service.
- Negative attitude I am sick of buyers who don’t know how to deal effectively with freelancers. If you send me a bad brief, I will reject you.”
- mplying frequent rejection of buyers. Example: “I am very busy right now so I will have to decline most jobs.” Providers of service should not be able to provide any service for less than 90% of the time.
- Non-compliance with the Terms of Service Providers cannot promise additional revisions of $10, alternative payment methods, refunds, or any other services that are not covered by the Miicrojobs Terms and Conditions.
- Including personal contact details –Miicrojobs Support must be able to resolve any job-related disputes. All communication must take place within the Miicrojobs timeline. We ask that service providers refrain from asking for or including any contact information outside of their services.
- Qualifying buyers You can also see the following: “Please don’t buy this service if your country is Italy, Uruguay, or Turkey” or “To work for me, you must have at least 5 transactions on the website.”
- Use of special Unicode characters such as (c), ™, and, These can make your service copy look messy and unattractive. Keep it simple and clean.
- Do not show care or attention to details. If you can spell and grammatical mistakes are not a problem, it is acceptable. It is not acceptable to write a description such as “I really look forward to working with you” …..”. Make sure you spell check and present yourself professionally.
- Use HTML code This is not currently allowed.
- Include price, revision and turnaround time for any other fields than those specified. This assures that all information is correct, even if you change it later.
- Mentioning techniques that do not follow industry best practices. For example, you could say “I will design your logo using Photoshop PSD format” or “I’ll code a stunning HTML table-based layout.” Using table-based layouts is not recommended. Logos should only be created in vector format. Layouts should now be in HTML or CSS.
Give the buyer some details about the information you will need to get the job done. If you are creating a logo, ask for examples of logos the buyer likes. You might request the design files in a particular format if you are converting a website design into HTML.
This text will appear on your service page under your description. Potential buyers can read it before ordering your service. Your briefing guidelines should allow buyers to provide you with all the information you need to start your service immediately.
Buyers shouldn’t be asked for contact information. All communication will occur on the Miicrojobs timeline.
Examples of images
Because it visually represents the service the buyer will receive, example images are a very important part of your service listing. This is a great way to show buyers your capabilities.
So that potential buyers are able to justify the cost of the service, provide examples of your relevant work. Check that the examples you provide meet our strict copyright/trademark requirements. (See below for more details).
c ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
Demo (Compulsory Web Development Services)
Demos are a great way to demonstrate your work to potential buyers. Demos allow potential buyers to inspect the product and interact with it, increasing their confidence in you as a service provider.
Here are some things to remember when submitting a Demo.
- The Demo of your service should link to a preview of the work you will do for it. It must not be linked to unrelated social media profiles or websites.
- Providers, You must not Override Miicrojobs’s navigation bar by using their styles
- Demos should not have broken links or images. They must display properly in all modern browsers (latest version of Chrome, Safari Firefox, Firefox, and IE). While differences between browsers can be acceptable, the page should not appear broken.
- The source code for your Demo should be well-organized. Layouts should be made with HTML and CSS. No Flash-based layouts or table-based layouts.
- nline CSS is not acceptable for anything but email templates. For example:
<h1 style="color:blue;">Hi!</h1>is not OK.
Comment for the Reviewer
You can also leave additional information to help your service get approved. These could include links to other freelance marketplaces and further links to your portfolios.
Copyright and Trademarks
It is the responsibility of the service provider for verifying the copyright of assets used as examples, previews, and end products. Microjobs follows a DMCA process and any items that are subject to a DMCA notice may be removed. Other consequences include account disabling, funds freezing, and possible legal action by copyright holders.